20’ 6” of pure fishing and skiing fun!
Our largest ski and fish runabout is tricked out to dish out fun on the lake for a crew of up to 9. In addition to it's impressive length and huge 96" (2.44 m) beam, this spacious craft boasts luxurious seating throughout with lots of storage and an easily-deployable bimini top if you need some shade.
Fishing features include 2 stowable chairs with fore and aft pedestal base locations, a trolling motor and an aerated livewell. Playing features include an AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo, a full-width swim platform, and a stainless steel tow ring.
So whether you prefer battling big bass or getting air of a tall wake—or both— you'll find everything you need onboard the Q7i SF.
- Fishing features include 2 stowable chairs, fore aft pedestal base locations, non-skid surfaces, a removable trolling motor & an aerated livewell
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust 54" (1.37 m) foot-control trolling motor w/remote key fob control & removable mount
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports
- Full-width aft swim platform w/fold-down boarding ladder & 2 storage areas
- Port starboard consoles, a Lowrance® depth finder, compass, glovebox, & ice chest
- Full-width aft seating w/starboard storage & an insulated cooler below middle seat
- Bow lounges w/detachable cushions & insulated, drained storage/coolers below
- Sundeck w/removable pad port & walk-thru transom
- Stainless steel drink holders, cleats, & towing ring
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, SuperLube hubs & swing-away tongue