It’s the world’s best-selling performance bass boat. And it’s easy to see why.
The celebrated NITRO® Z-7 is the stuff champions are made of—an 18’ 8” (5.69 m) powerhouse driven by 150 horses and outfitted with an eye-popping load of accessories that can help transform you from Joe Angler into a tournament winner!
A new user-friendly console kit with Veethree multi-function gauges gives you more control over the boat. The 16° variable deadrise hull sports our legendary Rapid Planing System for super-fast hole shots to rocket you up onto plane in an instant when hopping between fishing holes. or racing to the weigh-in.
The Z-7 sports large storage compartments fore, aft, and center, and will store rods up to 8’ long. New Whitecap compression latches lock out moisture. An optional, removable port console will protect a passenger or co-angler from wind and spray. 3-across seating w/steps to aft deck lets a trio of anglers ride in comfort. New LED courtesy lights. This and so much more.
The Z-7 is a super-charged contender that will help propel you past the competition—and it’s also at home on a still lake at sunrise while you toss topwaters at the shore. It will deliver a tournament-style fishing experience whatever waters you ply.
And it’s perfectly matched with a Custom trailer with GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, swing-away tongue for shortened storage length, and Vortex hubs for easy maintenance.
- 16° variable deadrise hull with Rapid Planing System
- NEW Veethree® multi-function instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tachometer/trim gauge, voltmeter guage & water pressure gauge and console kit
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Stainless steel fold-down reboarding ladder
- 32-gal. (121.13 L) divided, aerated aft livewell w/timer & pump-out system
- 3-across seating w/steps to aft deck & helm & buddy suspension systems
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder
- Bow bicycle seat & aft folding chair
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 70-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® protection, swing-away tongue & Vortex hubs