Do your interests regularly revolve from bass fishing to walleye to family time to water sports? If so, the 290 Sport is just the boat for you.
On the fishing side of life, it sports raised fore and aft casting decks, removable oversized fishing seats, a livewell, bait bucket, Minn Kota trolling motor and even a flush-mounted Lowrance Mark-5x fishfinder at the helm station.
To switch over to family time, stow the rods in the side or floor compartments, set up the table and grab some drinks from the insulated cooler. Plush seating for everyone in your party is found throughout. For even faster family time, take advantage of the celebrated Rapid Planing System transom while towing a skier with the tournament-style pylon.
Who knew multitasking could be so fun?
- Rapid Planing System transom
- Port & starboard aft swim platforms w/ladder & storage
- Removable ski tow pylon
- 46-gal. (174.13 L) aerated aft livewell w/recirculator, pump-out system & removable bait bucket
- Port & starboard flip-up, high-back aft jump seats w/storage below
- 2 oversized removable fishing chairs w/5 base locations throughout
- Port & starboard side lockers w/organizers for rods up to 7' 6" (2.29 m) long
- In-floor rod/board storage w/organizers for rods up to 7' 6" (2.29 m) long
- Removable table
- Port & starboard consoles w/glovebox, small items tray, complete instrumentation, compass, hydraulic tilt steering &
- Flush-mounted Lowrance Mark-5x fishfinder
- Starboard carpeted locker & aerated baitwell w/removable bucket
- Port carpeted locker w/drain & lid assist
- Minn Kota PowerDrive 24V, 70-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor
- Custom-matched tandem trailer w/GALVASHIELD corrosion protection, swing-away tongue & EZ lube hubs